Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Adrian Stevenson,hope you dont mind

Article about: hi ade,how are you? I hope you dont mind me doing this im in my living room with the kids and misses, there watching youve been framed on the tv and im on here,(like normal). i just want to

Default Adrian Stevenson,hope you dont mind

hi ade,how are you?
    I hope you dont mind me doing this
    im in my living room with the kids and misses, there watching youve been framed on the tv and im on here,(like normal).
    i just want to give you a thumbs up for the work that you do on here,every time ive asked questions about my Granddad on here,theyve always come back with a friendly and educational answer.
    Dont get me wrong guys im no collector,but i come on here at least six days a week and theres always something very interesting to read,digging,im thinking of getting this german FB,ive just bought a named helmet,its brilliant.
    Anyway ade how did you get so interested in the second wourld war? and how did you get the lovely Lez in to it?
    I stay in the background on the forum looking at the pics and reading and learned so much
    Ive just read your thread on your trip to Germany,very interesting with great pics
    Theres a lot of intelligent and giving people on here that no there stuff.
    Just want to say a thank you to all you people on here and to the people that keep the forum going
    CHEERS ADE
    Adam

Default Re: Adrian Stevenson,hope you dont mind

Hi Adam, thanks for kind words!

I live and breathe this stuff! I have been interested in WW2 since I was about 5 years old.

Lez is a former soldier, so it did not take much to get her interested. We met at a show where I was exhibiting my Jeep.

The forum is a huge joint effort by everyone. We have good Mods and some fantastic members. The forum is the members.

Glad you are enjoying the thread about our trip.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!