Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ads

Article about: by irsto Hi Jerry B Ihave payd twice between one year I think.. R Must be something gone wrong then perhaps, though where, who knows, not me.

?

Default ads

What o **** are those ads between on discussions now, they appeard first time about six hours ago. I wont support this site anymore, I want my money back now if those ads does not disappeard,
    R

It can be some ads that your computer has downloaded from another site? I sometimes see green letters with links to many different websites, between posts. At the moment I am trying to get CouPonDropDown removed which is causing me problems viewing this site/fprum.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

All right, my computer can be this and that but those ads appeard randomly.
    R

?

Just by now, you can see..

Quote by irsto View Post
    All right, my computer can be this and that but those ads appeard randomly.
    R
    Were you by any chance a Gold Member and your membership has lapsed???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Were you by any chance a Gold Member and your membership has lapsed???
    My thoughts as well. Especially after demanding their money back.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

No Big one, I dont have gold membership I just feel pissed off when tose "stamp auction" or what ever ads appear.

A bit rude I think? Is it since your full membership expired? I notice your name is in white. When your name is pink, like mine, you are a full member and the ads do not appear. Take a screenshot of what you mean and post a picture, I bet it is that.

Quote by irsto View Post
    No Big one, I dont have gold membership I just feel pissed off when tose "stamp auction" or what ever ads appear.
    Just pay the lousy $25 and you wont get those nasty ads!...

?

Thx Kradspam but I have no skills to Take a screenshot .... I m simpy mecanic

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast