Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Adventures in Australia

Article about: I just seen the thread about the indian artifacts and it got me thinking about a few of my adventures you guys maybe interested in. The first one put me in the history books. I had always wa

Default Adventures in Australia

I just seen the thread about the indian artifacts and it got me thinking about a few of my adventures you guys maybe interested in.
    The first one put me in the history books.

I had always watched time team and wished Australia was like the UK and had really old cool stuff to dig and find but here in Australia i thought the oldest was 200yrs old thanks to the colony and convicts coming over.
    Little did i know i was to find something 15-20 thousand years old!!!!!!

I discovered an ancient Aboriginal site over 15,000yrs old | marcrussoamazingadventures

More adventures to come ....

The next adventure was in a beautiful part of the southwest of Australia where the forest meets the ocean. A beautiful bay called Hamelin bay.
    Yet again i was on a fishing adventure and of all the beaches in the work , of all the the thousands of kilomiters of beaches on the west oz coast of all of the days of the year they chose the one day where the ocean swell was down and good for fishing 84 pilot whales beached them selves on the beach we were camped at. Totally horrible seeing so many die. I held 3 as they died, very sad but after taking a couple images i got in the water all day tring to save them...

Link below...
    A fight for life…….. | marcrussoamazingadventures

More to come

Yet again i was on a fishing adventure, this time to one of the most remote locations in Western Australia, no phone coverage, no water, no power nothing at all. We fish off the cliffs and beaches and must take everything to survive the harsh outback.
    Minding our own busness we had illegal immigrants roll up in a rickity old boat from shrilanka. They would of died forsure if they wernt recued. I caught it all in photographs and yet again sold the images to the news and made $$$ ...
    Link below..
    Searching for a better life… | marcrussoamazingadventures

Found one of the most deadly things in the ocean at an island not far from my home... Just about attched itself to my leg. Im very lucky...
    Deadliness & Beauty in one little package | marcrussoamazingadventures

What happens on you did a sandbar thats blocking a river...... Looks like fun! Sold this to the news to for $$$

Dont dig the sandbar! | marcrussoamazingadventures

I made a thread about this one before but for those that missed it here it is...... Jap Zero fighter piece back to the owner..
    What are the chances? WW2 trench art braclet makes its way back to owner after all these years | marcrussoamazingadventures

- - Updated - -

Watching the birth of a baby Humpback whale... http://marcrussoamazingadventures.wordpress.com/2013/03/06/witnessing-the-birth-of-a-baby-humpback-whale/

Great Aussie Adventures, Marc ..... you can be the next Russell Coight!

No, seriously - a great effort mate!
    Cheers, Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

really good post here tailor marc. the ww2 trench art story is great. thanks for shareing.

?

Great stories Marc, thank you for posting them. Fascinating reading.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    The next adventure was in a beautiful part of the southwest of Australia where the forest meets the ocean. A beautiful bay called Hamelin bay.
    Yet again i was on a fishing adventure and of all the beaches in the work , of all the the thousands of kilomiters of beaches on the west oz coast of all of the days of the year they chose the one day where the ocean swell was down and good for fishing 84 pilot whales beached them selves on the beach we were camped at. Totally horrible seeing so many die. I held 3 as they died, very sad but after taking a couple images i got in the water all day tring to save them...

Link below...
    A fight for life…….. | marcrussoamazingadventures

More to come
    Hi, thank you for posting your amazing adventures.
    Please dont take this wrong.
    But you should have helped the earliest, instead of taking so many pictures for the newspapers......
    This is my opinion and how i see things.
    Cheers
    Nuno

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast