Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advice for married men

Article about: My bikers T shirt!

Default Advice for married men

I cant argue with this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default Re: Advice for married men

I'll write that down for future reference

I have some more advice.........never tell your wife how much you REALLY paid for that helmet!

Larry

Men are smart only during sex.....because we are directly plugged into the know-it-all.

Green

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Larry

Men are smart only during sex.....because we are directly plugged into the know-it-all.

Green
    LOL, Advice - never repeat that in mixed company!

?

Reminds me of a old one: ""Never trust something that can bleed constantly for 5 days a month without taking any damage of it.""
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

My lovely wife can never tell the difference between a HEER,kreigsmarine or luftwaffe helmet as she's either in need of glasses(which she is)or does'nt care.That bodes well for the day that i try and sneek in a "cheap" ORIGINAL SS DD M35!

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Larry

Green
    Sorry, but i laughed out loud over that one.
    I quickly recovered, as the GF looked at me and muttered something about stupid relics.

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very funny guys!!!
    @ Greenhorn,, that is very funny, I almost woke up the house!!
    @ Woolgar...... that also is wisdom.... but not used here on this side of the galaxy....funny!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast