Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allo Allo!

Article about: Herr Flick is watching you,but I always liked watching little Mimi.....

Default Allo Allo!

Read very carefully, I shall write this only once.

Am I the only one that think the uniforms and the german caps looks very good in the tv series "Allo Allo!" ?

The only thing I don't like is the insignia on the chest.

screen_image_327889.jpg PortalKurt.jpg

Default Re: Allo Allo!

Good moaning Normandie, on behalf of the British earmen I would have to say that the unifarms look veri goad.

Gen. Von Klinkerhoffen: Heil Hitler!
    Officer Crabtree: Hole Hotler!

Rene: "It is true, we are both Nancy boys". Can't remember the build up to the line but I remember laughing like he'll when he delivered it! Lol

Haha... I've always loved " 'Allo 'Allo ", good stuff! "Shut up, you silly old bat!" gotta love Rene

?

bring on the wet celery and the pilots goggles !!!!!!!!!

heir flick is still looking for the FALLEN MADONNA WITH THE BIGGA BOOBIES,AND THE CANDLE WITH THE HANDLE IN THE BIRTHDAY CAKE,brillient bbc comedy at its very best,have you seen my little tank(haha)enough stop it!!!! cheers dave.

?

The costumes were provided via Angels, one of the very best costumiers to films and TV, they have provided film and TV productions with period costumes for years, you name it they've done it, among them " Bland of Butters" " Slaving Privit Rain" " Zolo"

officer crabtree was the best-dick in the nite and there was no min(it was dark in the nite and there was no moon)i jump out of a british bummer and was chased by german farters(i jumped out of a british bomber and was chased by german fighters)i had a pee in the poo(i had a wee in the loo)enough me thinks dave.

I must admit I never found 'Allo, Allo' the least bit funny but then again I was a big fan of the show that it parodied 'Secret Army' (and the 1980s spinoff 'Kessler')-for laughs you can't go past 'Dads Army' or 'It Ain't Half Hot Mum' IMHO.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast