MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Anti-partisan grouping on Butscheks next update 16 september !!

Article about: Butschek antiques has a nice grouping for sale on his next update. It looks great!! -------- Scarce Anti-Partisan Badge grouping to Oberst Franz Steiner Franz Steiner served as a young Leutn

?

Default Anti-partisan grouping on Butscheks next update 16 september !!

Butschek antiques has a nice grouping for sale on his next update. It looks great!!

--------

Scarce Anti-Partisan Badge grouping to Oberst Franz Steiner

Franz Steiner served as a young Leutnant with Gren.Rgt. 524 during World War Two. He was awarded the Iron Cross 1st and 2nd Class and the Anti-Partisan Badge in bronze. He carried on serving with the Bundeswehr after the war and has retired as a Oberst. All medals are complete. The highlight of the grouping is his JUNCKER Anti-Partisan Badge. The grouping even comes with his 1957 miniatures and ribbon bars.This is the first Bandenkampf-Abzeichen grouping we are able to offer after all these years.

Attached Images Attached Images

?

Default Re: Anti-partisan grouping on Butscheks next update 16 september !!

I have also seen it Trond. This is really something else. What is it up for? Must be pricey i guess.

Regards, Lars

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Butschek antiques has a nice grouping for sale on his next update. It looks great!!

--------

Scarce Anti-Partisan Badge grouping to Oberst Franz Steiner

Franz Steiner served as a young Leutnant with Gren.Rgt. 524 during World War Two. He was awarded the Iron Cross 1st and 2nd Class and the Anti-Partisan Badge in bronze. He carried on serving with the Bundeswehr after the war and has retired as a Oberst. All medals are complete. The highlight of the grouping is his JUNCKER Anti-Partisan Badge. The grouping even comes with his 1957 miniatures and ribbon bars.This is the first Bandenkampf-Abzeichen grouping we are able to offer after all these years.

Are you by any chance on commission...???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

I am not sure Lars, i would love to have this one. And when it is in a undisturbed grouping it is extra interesting.

Klaus have some very interesting objects in his updates. To bad everything nice is so expencive for my wallet.

- - Updated - -

Haha, no big ned, i just wanted to spread the happy news. If i had this one i would not have sold it. My weak spot must be these "bandenkampf abzeichen".

?

It's very nice to do business with Klaus

Quote by Datrus View Post
    It's very nice to do business with Klaus
    Indeed. This grouping is killer but the antipartisan badges are way off my badget.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377