Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any other good books on German helmets besides Baer's?

Article about: Just wondering if there are any other good books on collecting German helmets besides Baer's? I have his and wow, it's great. Thank you!!! Dave

?

Default Any other good books on German helmets besides Baer's?

Just wondering if there are any other good books on collecting German helmets besides Baer's? I have his and wow, it's great.

Thank you!!!
    Dave

MAP
    ?

These are the two best out there. I know Baer's is liked by many but it is old.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank you, sir!! There is a set of two volumes under the same name but different authors. Are they any good do you know? I'll get the one you mentioned though.

MAP
    ?

The two books that Nick mentioned are both written by Ken Niewiarowicz.

Both are also out of print but can be found used/new. But they are pricy

I'm not sure the one is worth $500 but these books are the gold standard. I use them both constantly.

"German Combat Helmets" is a detailed overview of the German Helmets. It is indispensable for someone looking to learn or even a seasoned vet.

The "decal" book is the best study of the decals but does not focus on the helmets themselves. Just the decals.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

These 2 volumes on camouflage helmets are well worth adding to your library, they are by Paul C. Martin, and published in the US by B & D Publishing....

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Dave, I have a nice copy of Ken N's Germany's Combat helmets book for sale, pm me if interested.