Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any place to buy ww2 items in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri or Kansas?

Article about: Any one know good places to go to see ww2 items in person to buy such as a fleemarket or pawn shops in arkansas oklahoma missouri or kansas any info would be helpful thanx Eric-Z.

Default Any place to buy ww2 items in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri or Kansas?

Any one know good places to go to see ww2 items in person to buy such as a fleemarket or pawn shops in arkansas oklahoma missouri or kansas any info would be helpful thanx Eric-Z.

Default re: Any place to buy ww2 items in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri or Kansas?

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Any one know good places to go to see ww2 items in person to buy such as a fleemarket or pawn shops in arkansas oklahoma missouri or kansas any info would be helpful thanx Eric-Z.
    Hi I got two for you
    Oklahoma=bunker militiria they also got a website same name
    Kansas city=drake militaria

Default re: Any place to buy ww2 items in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri or Kansas?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Hi I got two for you
    Oklahoma=bunker militiria they also got a website same name
    Kansas city=drake militaria
    Sweet. Chris you have been alot of help to me not just this thred but many more Any other help out their on locations would be great in ar ks ok & mo Thanx for your help .

Also try the antique stores around the river market in Kansas city I got some good stuff their.there is one that has 3 floors it has a good amount of stuff .Are you looking for US or German items .

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Also try the antique stores around the river market in Kansas city I got some good stuff their.there is one that has 3 floors it has a good amount of stuff .Are you looking for US or German items .
    German mainly but U.S. if it pulls my trigger Thanx again.

nickimia
    ?

I think first of all you should go for a pawn shop to get ww2 items. Because its a place where you can find all antique items. You can also go for a antique store.

Learn more about:

pawn shop | gold and silver pawn shop