Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anybody seen 'Frankenstein's Army'??

Article about: Has anyone seen this zombie / undead / schlock horror / ww2 / found footage / black humour flick yet? It is a "found footage" style movie based on a Russian squad scouting eastern

Default Anybody seen 'Frankenstein's Army'??

Has anyone seen this zombie / undead / schlock horror / ww2 / found footage / black humour flick yet?

It is a "found footage" style movie based on a Russian squad scouting eastern Germany at the close of the war and stumbling on a factory complex where the descendant of Victor Frankenstein is creating an army of undead soldiers sewn together from the dead with machines as parts of their bodies ( scythes and drills for hands etc... ) One member is filming for the Army and we see the unfolding carnage through his film lens.........TOTAL mayhem ensues as the undead creations attack and slice & dice the squad.

Aside from a gore-fest, there is some good costuming and weaponry to be seen ( PPsh-41, & 43, SVT-40, Mosin–Nagant M91/30 PU Sniper ) and a smattering of grenades that go 'boom' quite realistically - worth a look I reckon.

As 'Herr doktor' says, "the fresher the meat, the better the machine".

Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Idea has been rehashed way to much now; Outpost 1,2,3..... Deadsnow..........The war has only just begun.
    Its really the same thing.
    Morris

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Idea has been rehashed way to much now; Outpost 1,2,3..... Deadsnow..........The war has only just begun.
    Its really the same thing.
    Morris
    Agreed. Looks a bit like Outpost from 2007.
    I think I need to watch it anyway

No matter how bad films like this are, I just keep coming back for more lol

Quote by Spitace41 View Post
    No matter how bad films like this are, I just keep coming back for more lol
    Same here!...

I actually quite enjoyed Iron Sky for instance...... however 25th Reich is sat there on the DVD shelf just daring me to watch it but looking on the back at the CGI quality I think I may need to be considerably less sober

Quote by Spitace41 View Post
    I actually quite enjoyed Iron Sky for instance...... however 25th Reich is sat there on the DVD shelf just daring me to watch it but looking on the back at the CGI quality I think I may need to be considerably less sober
    Er 25th reich? no no no, seen it and the effort of opening the DVD case was too much, don't bother!....

Looks like "Frankenstein's Army" could be good fun. Still, too bad that its director's earlier project "Worst Case Scenario" was cancelled. That's the one I would have really liked to see. Check out the two teaser trailers:

Worst Case Scenario Trailer 1 - YouTube
    WORST CASE SCENARIO Trailer 2 Green - YouTube

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Er 25th reich? no no no, seen it and the effort of opening the DVD case was too much, don't bother!....l
    Good thing I didn't even go that far: Looked at the box's front and back covers at the shop. Sensed crap. Put it back in the shelf.

?

Another day at work!!!! thats what it looks like to me lol..Cheers Terry

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast