Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Anybody from Sweden ? m39 tunic button / collar tabs needed !

Article about: Thanks again. I am going to remove the pocket liner as well.

?

Default Re: Anybody from Sweden ? m39 tunic button / collar tabs needed !

Glad you like them!
    Here are some pictures of my jacket.

Regards,
    Jimi

Happened across this forum while searching for a shoulder button for my new:

DSCF0300.jpg

DSCF0301.jpg

What are the chances anyone knows anywhere to find them. I went through Waterbury but they only sell them in bulk, and can't tell me who sells there buttons. Really a pain. Any info would be more than appreciated.

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

There is a very slim chance I might have one, but I cannot promise anything. I stripped some off a tunic 30 odd years ago. I will look in my bits box.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Jimpan contacted me by PM so I may have found one. So thanks! I really like everything I'm finding around this forum!

metropet
    ?

Hi,
    I bought a Swedish tunic with the 3 Crown buttons intact. Unfortunately, I lost one of the larger buttons (apx. 3/4"). I love the tunic and wear it all the time and am heartsick that I have a button missing. Do you have any more of those buttons available? I would take one to replace the lost one and one extra as well as an extra small front pocket button (apx. 1/2").
    Thank you for any information. It would be most appreciated.

?

Quote by metropet View Post
    Hi,
    I bought a Swedish tunic with the 3 Crown buttons intact. Unfortunately, I lost one of the larger buttons (apx. 3/4"). I love the tunic and wear it all the time and am heartsick that I have a button missing. Do you have any more of those buttons available? I would take one to replace the lost one and one extra as well as an extra small front pocket button (apx. 1/2").
    Thank you for any information. It would be most appreciated.
    Sent you a pm incase you missed that!

I went through my boxes and found some buttons, 2 big and 1 small

metropet
    ?

I did miss it. I'm still getting used to the site. That you have the buttons is wonderful. Can you let me know what you wish for compensation?

?

It is ok, you get the hang of it soon in the pm you can see my email adress write me an email and I will reply.

Jonathan Duane Mielke
    ?

Hi all! I was reading your forum and I seem to have the same troubles as some of you. I've got an M/39 jacket (M/58 conversion with front pockets) that I love, but I lost one of my rear pocket buttons. I'd be in the ball park for as many buttons as i could get, because I collect and use a fair deal of Swedish surplus, I tend to lose the buttons on a lot of my items.

I also have a M/59 Cotton tunic, It once had cotton collar tabs of crossed swords, but they've become so tattered I actually had to remove them. Is anyone know where to get these I'd be very grateful for the knowledge.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4