Here is what he is offering;
1. SA Christmas dagger. These daggers were made in 1932 a year before they started production on the standard SA daggers as we know them today. The motto is the same, but the gothic style writing is different. These were given out just before Christmas to the highest ranking SA officials at the time, hence that is why they are now called Christmas dagger. Made by Eickhorn, which was the only manufacture to make these. No Gau stamp as at that time the Gau marks did not exist. They made less then 50 of these daggers, and they were the very first SA daggers ever to be made. This may be your only chance to pick one of these up for your collection if your an edged weapons collector. $4,500
2. Hitler Youth dagger made by Eickhorn with the original bag and tag. The blade has the motto on it. $900
3. Hitler Youth from the Nurnberg Rallies. Has the bone handle made by Puma, the blade is nicely etched out with the Reichsparteitag Eagle along with the crest from Nurnberg which is done up in white and red also has the year 1935 on the blade. You just don't see too many of these out there. Beautiful dagger. $1,200
4. DAF cog wheel metal sign. This sign is huge, measures about 22 inches x 22 inches weighs about 35 pounds. This use to hang on the side of a building. Has four holes, one in each corner for mounting. Great display piece. $1,500
5. SS officer's belt buckle, never issued with the RZM tag., your not going to find a cleaner one any where else. $3,000
6. NSDAP high leaders belt buckle unissued with the RZM tag, very nice looking piece. $1,200
7. Postal uniform with the pants and the great coat to go along with it. Close to mint condition. $1,100
8. Forestry parade tunic along with the pants, mint condition, nicely marked, lots of silver bullion. A real beauty. $1,600
9. Panzer assault gunner wrap around with pants, mint condition. $5,900
10. NSFK tunic with the pants. These tunics are harder to find then SS tunics. You hardly never ever see these at all. Would make a wonderful addition to any collection. And you never see them with the pants Very close to mint condition. $4,200
11. SS M40 single decal helmet complete with liner and chin strap. This helmet is very interesting. It looks like it started off to be painted a apple green color, then it was repainted over to a camo white but then it looks like it was once again re painted. There are two names on the inside of the liner. One is crossed out. This would explain why the helmet was repainted so many times. It must have been re painted to a camo white once they went into Russia. During that time the original solider must have either lost it or fell in battle. At that time another German solider picked this helmet up and used it for himself. He must have crossed out the original owners name inside the helmet and wrote his down in there. He must have also taken off the camo white color at the time they were retreating back inside of Germany, as at that time it was spring already and you would not want to be wearing such a helmet that the Russians could easily spot you out in. The decal is about 90%. Great history with this helmet. $4,500.
There are pic's in the attached files , but I didn't open them because not knowing who I am dealing with.