Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anyone else watching Hunting Hitler ?

Article about: There is a new show on the History Channel in Canada called Hunting Hitler , its a interesting premiss . Its asks how Hitler would have or could have escaped Berlin in 1945 . They kinda jump

CBH
    ?

Default Anyone else watching Hunting Hitler ?

There is a new show on the History Channel in Canada called Hunting Hitler , its a interesting premiss . Its asks how Hitler would have or could have escaped Berlin in 1945 . They kinda jump to conclusions , but over all an good show . They did show a photo of Reinhard Heydich and said he was some other guy . Anyone see this show ?
    Cheers Chris

?

I watched one episode.... A group of goofballs running around spending money... Don't see anything super groundbreaking or game changing about the show. Cool to watch in an effort to see something about the TR period...

I know which show you mean but i dont watch it as its completely hypothetical and imo pointless...just another fantasy piece:-) .Mark

Brings to mind a novel I read a long time ago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Berkut

lol

?

I have been watching it also. The Argentina connection reminds me of the WEB Griffin's HONOR BOUND series

Semper Fi
    Phil

CBH
    ?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Brings to mind a novel I read a long time ago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Berkut
    Great novel , read it some years ago .

CBH
    ?

My favorite part in the book was the Letter Stalin gave them , " The Do what they Ask ! signed Stalin " . A real shit in your pants kinda letter .

?

Been watching it as well. Don't hold much stock in it. I however grew up with Oma and her family who as German citizens always believed Hitler escaped. Many felt he had built too much, had tentacles everywhere and loved himself too much to just do away with himself. I personally don't believe he escaped but a part of me has always wondered since I was a kid if truly he did make it out. I find it hard to believe he did and went undetected for decades with nobody turning him in. It is a bit like the fact we have never found a Bigfoot corpse or DNA of this sought after species or lack there of.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I think he went down with his ship. I think that he would have considered
    those trying to escape Berlin as cowards.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast