Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone from Manchester?

Article about: I have got a problem here! Have a look a the thread; So I tought (and still do!!) I was dealing with a fake trader,but in his last messa

Default Re: Anyone from Manchester?

Take your concealed carry permit and 40 cal Glock 22.....ohhhhh, wait, you're in the UK. Scratch that idea. Take a concealed phone to call the coppers when it's too late for them to help.

But seriously, I would either back out altogether or take some muscle with you. Show up early, scope out the place and make a Go-No Go decision. Don't do the meeting indoors, unless it's a busy and respectable hotel lobby. Do it outside, in the daylight and in plain view of bystanders. Unless the bystanders are dirt bags in which case they wont care what happens to you anyway, and they might be in on it themselves.

The Golden Rule: If it makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up and gives you butterflies in your stomach and something just doesnt seem right, than it probably isn't right so jump ship!

Default Re: Anyone from Manchester?

Don't go near Salford, Moss Side, Benchill, Withington. don't go near Manchester (Gunchester).

Joking apart Kriss. Arrange to meet up at the Imperial War Museum North. Perhaps in the restraunt. At least if he doesn't turn up, your journey won't be entirely wasted!
    Books published to date... 'Belfast Diaries: A Gunner In Northern Ireland'... 'A Tough Nut To Crack - Andersonstown'... 'An Accrington Pal: The Diaries of Pte Jack Smallshaw, September 1914 To March 1919'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12