Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone see this disgusting mess of a video??

Article about: by rbminis Well said Doug! The father of my youngest granddaughter hung himself, (when she was 6 months old) at the age of 23. His parents were aware that he suffered from depression. Ralph.

Default Anyone see this disgusting mess of a video??

I saw this a few days ago, and went to watch the video later and the coward had made it private, and added a response video. Apparently that didn't go as planned, so he made that private as well. This guy is one low S.O.B. if you ask me. He got what he wanted, attention, but I don't think he liked it in the end. He did state in one comment I happened to see that it was just "a piece of brass". I think all of us here know that is not true. I hope someone recognizes him, corners him and whips his ass.

Here is the video, of course uploaded by someone else... (I changed it to an uploader who wasn't trolling for hate.)

http://youtu.be/4sOODB67OEs

Delete

?

Apparently between faking artifacts, grave robbing for artifacts and destroying artifacts the hobby needs us as caretakers more than ever.

This is what happens when you don't spank your kids. "A means of venting my frustrations." WHAT??!!!! From the looks of it I would say he is in his early teens and in need of a serious a$$ whooping, which, if he continues doing these things, will be coming to him in the very near future. This kid reminds me of being at work and dealing with 15-17 years old kids that are "depressed." WTF do you have to be depressed about, you're a teenager!! I'm going to stop before my blood pressure gets to unacceptable levels.

P.S. Welcome back, Doug! Hope your vacation was relaxing and enjoyable

Nathan This topic and video was covered in another thread a few days ago....................

Oh, thanks Jake, I did look a bit but didn't see it. Sorry for beating a dead horse.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    This is what happens when you don't spank your kids. "A means of venting my frustrations." WHAT??!!!! From the looks of it I would say he is in his early teens and in need of a serious a$$ whooping, which, if he continues doing these things, will be coming to him in the very near future. This kid reminds me of being at work and dealing with 15-17 years old kids that are "depressed." WTF do you have to be depressed about, you're a teenager!! I'm going to stop before my blood pressure gets to unacceptable levels.

P.S. Welcome back, Doug! Hope your vacation was relaxing and enjoyable
    Thanks Todd, it was a fantastic vacation! Nice way to celebrate 25 years of marriage.

Re- depression in teenagers, actually that is when it manifests itself and many teens suffer from undiagnosed anxiety and depression. That said there are clinical and parental ways of effectively dealing with it, the problem is it has to be recognized first. So many adult parents today are self absorbed and not doing a good job teaching kids right from wrong, and are not capable or wary enough to either spot anxiety and depression or even effectively deal with it. That combined with the decline of values, the blurring of acceptable boundaries and societal norms (i.e. "anything goes" today) and the misuse of social media platforms among underdeveloped teenage brains means we get behaviours that result in this YouTube video and worse, behaviours that result in people in your profession becoming involved. Its a highly complex issue shown in teen suicide rates that are sadly off the charts.

This kid appears to have fundamental issues in knowing right from wrong and appears to believe that the destruction of property is an acceptable way to vent ones frustrations. I hope his family doesn't own any guns...

Well said Doug!
    The father of my youngest granddaughter hung himself, (when she was 6 months old) at the age of 23. His parents were aware that he suffered from depression.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

A sad act of vandalism!! Depressed?? I do not know, he looked OK and it appeared to me that he was just being clever and provocative. My hope is that the ghost of the MAN who earned that medal comes back and bites his A$$. I wonder if the Man was a relative and if the boy's Dad knows what he has done??? If he was my son, he would have a reason to be depressed not to mention a reason to be in pain!! Sad what some people find entertaining.
    Regards and best wishes Michael R
    PS before anyone slags me off about depression, I have suffered clinical depression for many years and fail to conect the mutilation of an earned medal with depression? A moron perhaps!

He does not even look like a teen tbh, he looks early 20's. helmetone there is a lot to be depressed about when you are a teen as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast