Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone waiting for 'Outpost II: Black Sun'?

Article about: Can't wait for this to come out on August 27. Can only hope it lives up to the original. In case your wondering, the original was a small budget British/Scottish movie starring Ray Stevenson

?

Default Anyone waiting for 'Outpost II: Black Sun'?

Can't wait for this to come out on August 27. Can only hope it lives up to the original.

In case your wondering, the original was a small budget British/Scottish movie starring Ray Stevenson and with a different take on the average nazi zombie genre. Without giving to much away, an SS bunker with a incredibly powerful scientific device is discovered in eastern Europe, in the middle of a war zone.

A small team of mercenaries is sent in to recover the device, with terrible consequences.

It has a great atmosphere and suspense. The zombies aren't usual zombies as such, which makes them more threatening. It also has a great soundtrack.

Highly recommend checking out the original if you get a chance!

OUTPOST TRAILER - YouTube

The sequel, Black Sun, will be released on the 27th.

Outpost-Black Sun (Trailer) - YouTube

Just about to watch it.
    Later i will post my opinion.
    Cheers
    Nuno

I have watched it in winter this year, very good movie but the first one has the kinda more scary feeling. The zombies (if you can call them like that) are louder in no.2.
    What about this?

dak7lv8uvrdh74mib7he.jpgMV5BMTM4NzAwODEwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTMwNTQ2OQ@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Allready seen it and it's not bad, but the cackling SS crone is a little over the top!...

?

Have seen them both i Prefer No 2 .

Greg

Quote by Studly View Post
    Have seen them both i Prefer No 2 .

Greg
    I agree, just finished watching it and i liked it.

Only seen the first one which was good but ill check it out.
    Another good one is The Bunker (I think), its some SS soldiers who take cover in an old bunker from Americans, and the storage tunnels below are haunted which causes all sorts of crazy stuff to happen.

Quote by Ben1596 View Post
    Only seen the first one which was good but ill check it out.
    Another good one is The Bunker (I think), its some SS soldiers who take cover in an old bunker from Americans, and the storage tunnels below are haunted which causes all sorts of crazy stuff to happen.
    Yup, not a bad film mate!.....