Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

ArmyGasMasks.com

Article about: I've always had my doubts about this website due to the highly overpriced items and the fact that whoever running the website is using pictures lifted from other internet sources including p

Default ArmyGasMasks.com

I've always had my doubts about this website due to the highly overpriced items and the fact that whoever running the website is using pictures lifted from other internet sources including past ebay auctions. I've just been told by another collector that he ordered a German GM-30 Type Gas Mask and ended up getting sent a very common Russian GP5 Civilian Gas Mask. I think that anyone who is thinking about buying anything from this website should think again and look somewhere else, the website might be fancy and look have loads of information. But if whoever is running it isnt a con-man, they are clearly a rip off merchant trying to get money from in-experienced collectors. My own personal guess at how he does it is that he waits for someone to buy one of the masks thats for sale (which isnt actually in his possession) then goes onto ebay or another site and buys an identical mask at a fraction of what hes charging to send to the buyer. Hence the reason I've heard that postage takes longer than a week.

Check it out for yourself, but dont be tempted!

Welcome to Army Gas Masks and Filters: ARMY Issue Gas Masks from around the World - NBC Filters - NBC Suits - Respirators - Military Surplus GasMask -

Thanks

Danny

Default Re: ArmyGasMasks.com

Thanks for the info danny, i wont buy anything there.
    Best regards
    Nuno

?

Thanks for the heads up Danny.

Ive just had a look at the site, he's also bloody expensive, even allowing for the US/UK exchange rate. Just look at what hes asking for an S6 or an S10 respirator!!

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

good heads up wee man

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Danny.

Ive just had a look at the site, he's also bloody expensive, even allowing for the US/UK exchange rate. Just look at what hes asking for an S6 or an S10 respirator!!

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    His prices are what lead me to think that he's buying the masks elsewhere when he needs them. He must be making a huge profit selling some of the masks

I'm glad to have brought this to the attention of people, hopefully no one gets caught out by this guy.

Thanks

Danny

PACDOG213
    ?

I know this company when thay by from other stores thay go by .com endevers and thay pay little to nothing for ther masks, i know thay buy there israeli gas mask hoses for 2.99 or less and sell them for 19.99 each,bit much of a mark up? Thay rip off the pics from other sites
    like maine military supply and call them there own. Just look at there terms of use or there return policy or lack of one. I have talked to them on the phone and thay are vary rude to say the least. I for one will never shop there and hope some one reports them to the better buisness bureau

?

Hinthanks for the heads up ! He is expensive !

Kind regareds
    Alex

Welcome to Army Gas Masks and Filters: ARMY Issue Gas Masks from around the World - NBC Filters - NBC Suits - Respirators - Military Surplus GasMask -
    500$ for a so called 'RARE' 1939 Belgian gas mask, I can buy these for 2 euros on a jumble sale!

Thanks for the tip Danny.

Regards