Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Attention collection stolen!

Article about: It is sad, but true. Next week I will return this subject for more details, but for now just a short announcement. Last weekend the entire collection from my friend Philippe Gillain from Bel

Here's to peeling our eye's and hopefully recovering some if not all of Mr Gillians collection and putting the thieving t"3%^S behind bars in the process. Thanks Wilhelm for flagging this up. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

This is so awful. My thoughts go out to Philippe. I hope they are able to retrieve some or all of his collection.
    Nick

Any new information concerning the theft of this collection Wim? Just curious as I have not heard/read about it in quite some time? Best regards.

Brian

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Any new information concerning the theft of this collection Wim? Just curious as I have not heard/read about it in quite some time? Best regards.
    Brian
    As far as I am informed a while ago, there is no progress at all. I know some specific facts, but I am
    not allowed to discuss them "in the open"!

It is now about a year ago the collection was stolen (between September 8 and 11, 2017). Personally
    I would say it all takes to long if there is a track or trace!

For nothing to surface after a year indicates a professional job, probably to order.

Hello all this is a sad and horrible story hope evrything will be found and the guilty will be punished. i just found this thread, maybe i missed something or its been said elsewhere but i found some pole top
    for sale (Ex Philippe Gillain Collection) so i am quite sure this is not any of the stolen collection. i just want to double check
    to be 100% sure.

Best Regards Tobias

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567