Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Article about: Mine changes, right now it's from a near mint Q SS decal from a helmet I own and as SS helmets are my passion/specialty I thought it was appropriate for a few weeks anyway LOL.

?

Default Re: Avatars: what is yours?

CBH sorry to hear that!!! not good at all.. I have 3 Mutts..so I know how you feel!!.. keep your chin up cheers Terry.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Just had to put my dog to sleep yesterday ! He came from the pound and was the best bad dog in the world . Had him for 11 years and miss him a lot . Give Tuco a good pat from me .
    Cheers Chris

I am very sorry to hear that. Very sorry. I will give Tuco a nice pat from you for sure.

I hope when you feel ready... well... there are so many wonderful dogs waiting for someone like you. And I swear it's like they know where they came from and what you did for them, don't they?

CBH
    ?

He was a the Best Bad Dog . Thank you all for your kind words . Here a shot of Shaw ,He'll be missed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Looks very fluffy some grooming there!!!... he will never be forgotten.......some times dogs are 10 times better than humans im not fond of humans!!!..Dogs always make me smile!!!!..mental .... Cheers Terry

cutest dog award goes to cbh. sorry for your loss dude

CBH i kinda just hit the "like" button there and went downstairs and ate. i had to come back up and log on and say that Shaw was a really beautiful dog. Again, sorry to hear about your loss.

Quote by cgp1066 View Post
    Blondie, you know what you are?! You're a dirty son of a B- ah ah eh ah...

Best western of all time!

Regards, Corey
    Blondie is the same guy who said the quote on the bottom of my posts.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by mpw View Post
    Hey Ned, the other sites you visit sure look fun. Here is the Albanian secret weapon circa 1980's. Lay down your weapons and enjoy! My better half is the soldier on the right standing and sitting in the other shot.Attachment 350854Attachment 350855
    It's a Jugoslavian uniform?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

mpw
    ?

Hi Dimas. They quite possibly used uniforms of their neighbours but these photos were taken just outside Tirana where they were being trained to man the many one man or woman pill boxes that were spaced along the main roads. Enver Hoxha was so convinced the evil west was going to launch an attack that he conscripted all students into the army.

My favorite EK pic coloured by Bill.

Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast