Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Back from Sandy

Article about: WOW-Almost 2 weeks without power and living in a devastated community- It's good to be able to post here again! I pray that none of our members lost their lives or property during this natur

Default Back from Sandy

WOW-Almost 2 weeks without power and living in a devastated community- It's good to be able to post here again! I pray that none of our members lost their lives or property during this natural disaster! It's a bad scene!!! I thank those who checked in on me(Eric Z and Matt L)! Thanks, bros!!! It got pretty sporty here!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Back from Sandy

Glad to see you are safe and up and running once again.

It was like living in a third world country a few days ago! A really sad response by government! Good thing I am/was always prepared! I could do another 2 weeks without power standing on my head. I'm glad I was able to help my community! Too many were not ready to deal with Mother Nature's Period!!! They don't know what I bring! Hope all are safe!!!!!!

Glad you made it through.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Hadn't heard any news and hoped that "no news was good news" ...... glad to see ( read ) you back!
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Good to see you basck, as well!!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Tough situation Good Pwny,,,glad you stuck through it and came back. Good to have you here again.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Good to see you are okay and back amongst us. Hope that is not your car!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Glad to see you made it out alive. I've been hearing some horror stories. Any good relics wash up in the flood waters?

?

Glad you and yours are all right friend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast