Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

A band who sings mostly about the second world war

Article about: Hey everybody I found this band a few months ago and thought i would share some of their songs they are a swedish band called Sabaton This song is called Panzerkampf and it is about the batt

Default A band who sings mostly about the second world war

Hey everybody
    I found this band a few months ago and thought i would share some of their songs they are a swedish band called Sabaton
    This song is called Panzerkampf and it is about the battle of kursk the video is fan made with actual war footage
    Sabaton - Panzerkampf - YouTube
    This one is called Primo Victoria and its about D-Day another fan made video using saving private ryan footage
    Sabaton - Primo Victoria [Saving Private Ryan] Video - YouTube
    and this last one is called Attero Dominatus and it is about the fall of berlin yet another fan video but idk what movie the footage is from
    Sabaton - Attero Dominatus - YouTube
    They have a lot more but these were my favorites so far let me know what you guys think.

Default Re: A band who sings mostly about the second world war

Not bad. Bet you could put their album on while you were doing something else and subliminally get educated lol

Lyrically, it is very bland. Interesting concept though.

I just stumbled upon their song Price of a mile its about WW1 the video is fan made and has clips from Joyeux Noel
    - All Quiet on the Western front
    - Lost Battalion
    - Passchendaele
    Sabaton - The Price Of A Mile - YouTube

I love this band! Wolfpack, the price of a mile, rise of evil, coat of arms, primo victoria are some of my favorite songs! They were on a tour last month here in Greece but i didn't go! Anyway, i really like their songs...