Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

beautiful pictures

Article about: Hi to you all.I've post this link in a reply to a thread,but I think this site is so interesting that it needs its own.It's a collection of unknowed and knowed pictures ,with most of time,de

Default beautiful pictures

Hi to you all.I've post this link in a reply to a thread,but I think this site is so interesting that it needs its own.It's a collection of unknowed and knowed pictures ,with most of time,detailed captions,in French ,badly.You have to select "details" in the album you'll choose,and under the picture,you'll find more links to explain,guns,uniforms,vehicules,contained in the scene.Really well-made.The best of you won't surely learn great things,but the others will appreciate.I appreciated...

Résultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant à http://farm1.static.flickr.com/226/499581831_729cd513d3.jpg

Default Re: beautiful pictures

if you visit Stuka F's thread "ww2 pictures forum",you'll find 2 google maps that have been found with the adresses of some pictures.Really easy

These are very good and well worth sitting back with a drink and putting on the slideshow. I liked the photos taken of the captured German wireless equipment. Also the pics of the railway tracks laid right up onto the landing ships was something I had not seen before.

Cheers, Ade.

Hello Seb,
    Very interesting pic's, thank you.
    Just remembered the tracking code for your cd is RJ011014218GB.
    All best,
    Guy.