Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Been busy lately

Article about: Well I've been a little busy lately, with school, a homework, and other stuff, I just needed a break. Well today's my birthday, so my stepdad and mom take me to an antique store. I picked up

Default Been busy lately

Well I've been a little busy lately, with school, a homework, and other stuff, I just needed a break. Well today's my birthday, so my stepdad and mom take me to an antique store. I picked up this 1946/47 luftwaffe 2nd model dagger marked AWJr Solingen. I also have started to collect death cards, here are some pics of the cards I have picked up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice additions to your collection, and happy birthday as well....I like the death cards...you could post them individually, as they each tell a unique story....
    cheers, Glenn

?

Happy birthday, and congratulations on your new additions.

Brad.

Uh oh found this pic.....I think I over paid. Hahah

Ps the death cards have not arrived these are the pictures from the seller. The big lot is coming from Germany, the 2 others are from California.

- - Updated - -

Ps the death cards have not arrived these are the pictures from the seller. The big lot is coming from Germany, the 2 others are from California.

- - Updated - -

Got some more bday money and could not help my self. The one with the helmet is my favorite so far.

Happy birthday,nice little collection.

sorry to say this but that's not a 2nd pattern scabbard and not third reich.

Yes, I think the advertisement says it all. I was confused in regards to the scabbard until I saw that ad, and then the bells went off. I knew I've seen it before, as it has been posted here in the past. Hopefully you can get a refund as I suspect the entire piece is bad, unfortunately.

As I look closer, it appears to say, "made in Germany". That is something one will not find in a authentic item.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 09-02-2013 at 11:40 PM.

?

I have a 2nd pattern Luftwaffe dagger. Here's some pics Happy B-day friend btw.

PICT0171.jpg

PICT0164.jpg

PICT0173.jpg

PICT0166.jpg

Regards, Lars

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast