Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Berlin, East and West

Article about: I found this pic a few days ago, It supposedly shows Berlin from space and says that East and West Berlin can still be seen due to the different light bulbs used. I don't know how true that

Default Berlin, East and West

I found this pic a few days ago, It supposedly shows Berlin from space and says that East and West Berlin can still be seen due to the different light bulbs used. I don't know how true that is but you can definately see a striking difference in colour to the lights. It's a great pic in any case!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Berlin, East and West

Thats amazing! Thanks for posting

No dramas mate!

The East is certainly changing fast now. I was there in 2005 and was again there this past week.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

shows a difference,thanks.

- - Updated - -

hope you did not go in that uniform ade.lol.

Actually I did. But not in Berlin. I did a presentation at the museum at Seelowe Heights.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

interesting picture that would be cool if it is based on type of light bulb used !!