Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Best Item you got for FREE

Article about: As there are a couple of threads on items given for free , today . I thought I'd ask what was the best item you ever got totally Free . No trades or money involved . I'll start , mine is an

Default Re: Best Item you got for FREE

I only have a small collection, but I did get WW2 Defense Medal with citation, box and dog tag.
    And an American Morgan Silver Dollar coin worth about £50
    Attached Images Attached Images

I feel kinda bad about what i'm about to say but i will tell anyway! When i lost a unique flag from the Regiment that fought in Crete i was determined to collect as much Crete related items as i could! So i wanted to buy the Kreta cufftitle although it was way over my budget at that time! So i borrowed money from a friend and ordered it. I did the order right before the summer holidays and stated as my delivery address the place were i would spend the whole summer and not my regular house. All was ok but the summer past and the cufftitle was nowhere to be seen! So i opened a case on eBay (that's where i got the cufftitle after it pasted the originality test here on that forum) and i got my money back. When the summer ended and i had to return to my town and regular home i found a parcel waiting for me at the entrance! Guess what was inside... I don't know who made the mistake but i got the Kreta cufftitle for free!!!!

You could always look up the seller on your history and send the money off to him explaining the error. Then you wouldd feel better and so would the seller.
    D.

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    I feel kinda bad about what i'm about to say but i will tell anyway! When i lost a unique flag from the Regiment that fought in Crete i was determined to collect as much Crete related items as i could! So i wanted to buy the Kreta cufftitle although it was way over my budget at that time! So i borrowed money from a friend and ordered it. I did the order right before the summer holidays and stated as my delivery address the place were i would spend the whole summer and not my regular house. All was ok but the summer past and the cufftitle was nowhere to be seen! So i opened a case on eBay (that's where i got the cufftitle after it pasted the originality test here on that forum) and i got my money back. When the summer ended and i had to return to my town and regular home i found a parcel waiting for me at the entrance! Guess what was inside... I don't know who made the mistake but i got the Kreta cufftitle for free!!!!
    It would have been the correct thing to do to either send it back or repay the money to the seller IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I know guys! If it was someone from here i would have done it with no second thoughts! Let me explain that firstly he attacked me reporting me on eBay because at that time i made some purchases other than ww2 militaria! He made a report saying i was a fake buyer and how can someone buy a 15$ t shirt and a 400$ collector's item! After that he insulted me an my country (yes yes we, Greeks, don't have the best reputation the last years) so i was more than angry when i tried to understand what has gone wrong and he kept attacking me! So i just ignored him for the whole summer! No it is over since more than 2 years have passed from then! It was a bad move from me but i wanted to punch that guy attacking me for a mistake i didn't do and not letting me help things out!

Wifey

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Wifey
    Wifey??? What do you mean with that?

Wifey??? What do you mean with that?
    Didn't pay at cent for my Wife and She is my Item

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Didn't pay at cent for my Wife and she is my Item
    Hahahaha you are a lucky one! I think a lot of guys spent a fortune on their wives!!! And many more don't think them as "collectibles"!!!

Hahahaha you are a lucky one! I think a lot of guys spent a fortune on their wives!!! And many more don't think them as "collectibles"!!!
    oh if you get a good one that means it's collected, whoopsy, should have read a little closer!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast