Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which is the best show?

Article about: Gday gents, Just a quick question, can anyone advise me which is the best militaria fair / show to attend in america? I'm looking at going possibly in 2019 with a mate. Any help or advice wi

Default Which is the best show?

Gday gents,
    Just a quick question, can anyone advise me which is the best militaria fair / show to attend in America? I'm looking at going possibly in 2019 with a mate. Any help or advice will be much appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Dave.

?

I think whatever one....SOS or Max we should get as many members there as possible. Mark the calendar boys and let's make it happen. I have never been to either show ever!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Are they both on around the same time of year?

MAP
    ?

Rossi is right. They are THE two shows to go to. But they are at different times (they are owned by the same company). The Max is in Pennsylvania (around Oct) and the SOS is down south (Kentucky) in Feb or March . Unfortuantely I have been to neither due to kids sports schedules........ (only 6 more years till the youngest is in college)

Here is the parent website for both

Ohio Valley Military Society - Home

Where in the US are you going? NYC area? Maybe
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks boys.

MAP
    ?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Thanks boys.
    Just updated my post above....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Michael! Yes mate, we're looking at being in New York for a few days.

MAP
    ?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Thanks Michael! Yes mate, we're looking at being in New York for a few days.
    Let me know when? I work in the city most days of the week.

Thanks mate, will do!

I prefer the SOS. It is larger than the Max. The Max Show is located 45 minutes from the airport and is a very congested area. The SOS is held close to the airport and the local hotels will pick you up and also provide transportation from your hotel to the show. I know some people will walk from their hotel to the show. I have given up on the Max as it is just too much of a hassle with the long trip to the airport. There is also a restaurant row within 15 minutes of the show which offer some fine cuisine.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast