Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year!

Article about: Hi Guys, I would like to wish all forum members and their families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thanks for everyone's input and making this forum a real pleasure to be a part

Default Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year!

Hi Guys, I would like to wish all forum members and their families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for everyone's input and making this forum a real pleasure to be a part of.

2011 has been another good year for us and the forum has continued to grow and evolve. I am sure 2012 will continue this happy trend.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year!

Best wishes to you too!

Adler

?

All the best to you too Ade, and to all the members here on the forum that, as you rightly say, make it such an enjoyable and worthwhile place.

Best wishes,

Carl

Best wishes and a huge thank you to you Ade !

Another year of invaluable learning has gone by under your devoted auspices on this forum !!!

Heres to 2012 !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Merry Christmas to you and to all the members on this great forum!!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Ditto and what everyone else has posted, Merry Christmas to all and looking forward to the new year.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Merry christmas ! Happy new year ! Hope every one has a happy and safe Christmas ! Thank you ade for all your help !

Kind regards
    Alex

Yep, Happy Xmas to all. It's a forum i've had the pleasure of being involved in since the early days. A nice place to learn & share info IMO. Stewy

Best wishes to everyone!

Regards

Have a peaceful Christmas everyone,

This is a picture taken outside my home this Morning, looks like it will be a white Christmas again.17-18 Dec 2011 028.jpg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast