Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Beyond Band of Brothers Tours - Bankruptcy

Article about: I traveled with this company a couple weeks after the 75th anniversary of D-Day last year and had a great time. Apparently they have removed their entire social media presence, shut down the

Default Beyond Band of Brothers Tours - Bankruptcy

I traveled with this company a couple weeks after the 75th anniversary of D-Day last year and had a great time. Apparently they have removed their entire social media presence, shut down their e-mail, website and phones. They have declared bankruptcy in Florida on 4/15/20. There is a group here on Facebook gaining traction and it looks like a class action lawsuit is in the works: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Apparently people who purchased insurance through the BBoB company have been unable to get refunds and the owner is speculated to have run off to Europe, probably back to Hungary with hundreds of thousands of dollars. A shame all around. If you had travel planned with them for this year I encourage you to reach out to your credit card company, any outside travel insurance or an attorney immediately to try and recoup your losses.

MAP
    ?

Just to be clear for everyone else, this company is not affiliated in any way with the official Stephen Ambrose "Band of Brothers" tour company

Band of Brothers Tour | WWII Tours by Stephen Ambrose
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for adding that. I forgot

TWS
    ?

Interesting. I had checked them out because their ads kept showing up in my Facebook feed. I hope as many people as possible are able to recoup their funds.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

It's up to over 1,900 claimants with losses totaling at least $11,000,000!! The trip my dad and I went on was almost $11,000 total for both of us and we were only gone ~11 days. And they had such a variety of tours at different lengths and price points. So you can do the math