Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Bidding Tip to share with you...

Article about: If you're bidding online you want every advantage possible...Take advantage of the Time Zones! Here's something I've learned over the years: It's 12:40 in the afternoon here in Seattle, USA.

Default Bidding Tip to share with you...

If you're bidding online you want every advantage possible...Take advantage of the Time Zones! Here's something I've learned over the years:
    It's 12:40 in the afternoon here in Seattle, USA...But it's 20:40 in the evening in Germany, and folks are going to bed in order to get up early for work tomorrow and are far less likely to be monitoring Ebay.de for bargains...That means less competition for you, increasing your chances of scoring that gem for less...Same goes during large national sporting events, especially the World Cup Games...
    This is why I'm scrolling Ebay.de at the moment, and I'm watching nice WWI and WWII German items selling for silly cheap...
    In my element and waiting to strike, lol...
    Good luck out there,
    Glenn

Good idea Glenn and logical!...

It's always best to deal with Private Sellers on German Ebay.de than with dealers...That's where you find the best prices, and the best variety of items that have never been in a collection before, the personal items that talk to you!...things found during clean-ups or renovations. Look outside of the Militaria Categories, as 99.9% of Germans aren't knowledgeable in Militaria and a LDO Award Box just might be found under Vintage Jewelry Accessories Category...Think outside the box, that "Old Belt" might turn out to be an RZM item...etc etc..
    A German Dictionary is very helpful if you aren't fluent...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 03-11-2015 at 09:39 PM.

?

does not work in Finland

You have far more advantages living in Finland than I will ever have here in the US behind the computer, my friend! !!
    We humble, yet hungry collectors in the US need all the help we can get, lol...every dollar counts when you're counting every dollar...
    Glenn

?

98% of my goods, comes through computer. For some reason, recently, the majority come from Sweden. I have never been interested in buying on eBay, but maybe its time to look at it...

Terms like: konvolut, nachlass, dachbodenfund, opa, orden, unbekannt, ect. are very useful in search of bargains. Also make sure the "Beschreibung einschließen" (include discription) button in the top right corner is checked.

Best regards,
    Nick

Another tip: Go to the ebay.de homepage and click on "Kleinanzeigen" located just beneath "Finden / Erweiterte Suche", it opens a whole new site similar to hood.de.

Regards,
    Nick