MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Big Thanks to member comleyn

Article about: In the thread about the Sainbury chocolate bars, I expressed interest in getting some. Member comleyn sent me a email asking for my addy. He was going to send me some. Well today on Christma

?

Default Big Thanks to member comleyn

In the thread about the Sainbury chocolate bars, I expressed interest in getting some. Member comleyn sent me a email asking for my addy. He was going to send me some. Well today on Christmas eve a package arrived from across the pond.
    Chocolate Bars.jpg

I have to say that it was a very kind and thoughtful gesture that I feel so thankful to be able to say I know people like comleyn.
    My offer to send what you like from this side of the pond to you stands.

I'm very grateful to be a part of a site that has such awesome members.

Thank You Nic. You are Da Man in my book.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Top man!...

well done phil ,i can only paraphrase what paul has said ,these bars were hard to source for us uk residents as they just sold out so quickly ,nic did well to sort you out

?

Here is a kicker. When a child see's a chocolate bars they are thinking one thing. YUMMY. There are 6 and there is six of us so One of those must be for me!!!!!Try explaining to them that its a collectors item and we can't eat them. That took me a while and they still kept coming back to ask me about it. BUT hey, they now know what took place 100 years ago on this day.
    Nic, I have to say it again. THANK YOU!!!!!!
    It is that time of year over there across the pond and I hope you are having a great one and Santa has a special gift under the tree . Because you deserve it.

SF
    Phil

Hi Phil, you are welcome and a Merry Christmas. Got my Christmas pressie early a few weeks ago with a locally found Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger and my kids not waking up this morning until 7:30am!
    Thank you
    Nic

This is why this forum is the best in the world in my opinion. We have some of the greatest people here.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.