Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

blackheart0866 former member dont buy from!!

Article about: Klinger has also been expelled some weeks ago. I won't have crooks and deadbeats here. Steve, that made me smile. My late dealer friend Mike Long used to have a small notice behind his shop

Default Re: blackheart0866 former member dont buy from!!

Klinger has also been expelled some weeks ago. I won't have crooks and deadbeats here.

Steve, that made me smile. My late dealer friend Mike Long used to have a small notice behind his shop counter "In God we Trust: everyone else pays cash"

Cheers, Ade.

Whatever happened to Las Vegas?

?

Ade, I have a plan on Pursuing this bloke, and I will get my money back, nothing nasty or illegal, but I find I get my way in the end. 18 years in the army you tend to learn a trick or two on playing mind games with people. And with my PTSD and injuries, I have learnt not to take things lying down.

Hi Mo, also banned. He failed to adhere to forum rules making very insulting posts and had several warnings before being removed from the forum.

The rule here is for polite, honest, gentlemanly conduct. Anyone who cannot adhere to these simple rules is history.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Klinger has also been expelled some weeks ago. I won't have crooks and deadbeats here.

Steve, that made me smile. My late dealer friend Mike Long used to have a small notice behind his shop counter "In God we Trust: everyone else pays cash"

Cheers, Ade.
    I like that quote Ade.
    I am going to remember that one.
    SteveR

?

sorry to here that tony, as i thought brian was a nice guy and well,i guess you can not trust anyone..! give me a e-mail or pm tony ...take care

Is Tony(qotd) an example of 'The Biter Bit'?? I ask because it appears he has now had the Spanish Archer. For what reason has he been binned?? I know he could be a little 'opinionated' towards some posters, one in particular springs to mind, but I liked him. I know others here have beggared the same question in private, so for reasons of clarity, may I, on my behalf and of others, politely enquire why?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    He failed to adhere to forum rules making very insulting posts and had several warnings before being removed from the forum.

The rule here is for polite, honest, gentlemanly conduct. Anyone who cannot adhere to these simple rules is history.

Cheers, Ade.
    Ned,
    Read Ade's comments above and it should sum it up very simply. If you had read his posts prior to me deleting them it would be very clear that his conduct was unacceptable - not for the first time.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Ned,
    Read Ade's comments above and it should sum it up very simply. If you had read his posts prior to me deleting them it would be very clear that his conduct was unacceptable - not for the first time.
    I agree not the first time for him. Ive seen it for some time its too bad for Tony.

Eric

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Ned,
    With respect Adrian, reading the above posts without any sign whatsoever that some (By qotd??) were deleted, I assumed that Ade was responding to Mo's (ObKrieiger's) question as to what happened to Las Vegas. Therefore it is not as simple as you would make it seem. Please do not insinuate that I have not read the postings here as wrote, I would appreciate it if you could point out to me why Tony (qotd) was banned. Not 'Blackheart 0866', not 'Las Vegas', but 'qotd'.

The reasons for those two characters having to go is plain to see, and justice has been SEEN to be done. But not in the case of 'qotd'. Re-read the thread yourself and tell me where I went wrong, I look forward to your reply old bean...
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast