Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

blackheart0866 former member dont buy from!!

Article about: Klinger has also been expelled some weeks ago. I won't have crooks and deadbeats here. Steve, that made me smile. My late dealer friend Mike Long used to have a small notice behind his shop

Default Re: blackheart0866 former member dont buy from!!

Ade, your friend's sign reminds me of one I had in my own shop,of a drawing of a pig with "Credit?" and an arrow pointing to beneath his tail. But,more to the subject,I was wondering,though,are these people banned forever or is it temporary? William

?

yeah,i just noticed that tony was banned ?? thats strange as he was the nicest guy !

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    I agree not the first time for him. Ive seen it for some time its too bad for Tony.

Eric
    For the record im talking about blackheart and his crap when I say I agree. What could have Tony said that was sooo bad. He is a great guy and friend?

Eric

Regarding QOTD, something must have gone terribly wrong for him. He joined GHW last week and was banned within 24 hours - he actually invited it. Too bad, as in the past he seemed to be a good guy. From what I can glean from this thread, he is a disabled war vet. Those of us who haven't been through it will never really know what combat does to a person. I saw what WWII did to my Uncle the whole rest of his life. We must show some compassion for these guys who have given up so much of themselves for the rest of us. Hopefully, things will right themselves for him. That being said, I agree with Ade that the rules must be followed, and support the decision to ban him, and anyone else, who abuses other forum members. Just my 2 cents, Jim G.

Quote by pammy View Post
    yeah,i just noticed that tony was banned ?? thats strange as he was the nicest guy !
    Me also pammy, he did wrote a few strange posts sometimes, but thats all i was aware from him.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

I dont know what he said but if it was me that was ripped off I would have said things as well and its a loss for the forum. He has alot going on with a new Kid and all and plus other things I wont mention. Any one still incontact with him I would like to get ahold of him please.

Eric

Originally Posted by Adrian
    Ned,
    Read Ade's comments above and it should sum it up very simply. If you had read his posts prior to me deleting them it would be very clear that his conduct was unacceptable - not for the first time. QUOTE:
    With respect Adrian, reading the above posts without any sign whatsoever that some (By qotd??) were deleted, I assumed that Ade was responding to Mo's (ObKrieiger's) question as to what happened to Las Vegas. Therefore it is not as simple as you would make it seem. Please do not insinuate that I have not read the postings here as wrote, I would appreciate it if you could point out to me why Tony (qotd) was banned. Not 'Blackheart 0866', not 'Las Vegas', but 'qotd'.

The reasons for those two characters having to go is plain to see, and justice has been SEEN to be done. But not in the case of 'qotd'. Re-read the thread yourself and tell me where I went wrong, I look forward to your reply old bean... QUOTE:

Oh well......Maybe later then.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Agreed, meeting and speaking with Tony had always been a pleasure. I do however agree that posts at times were a little "different", but if we were all the same it would be a boring world! lol. But....Rules are Rules and we all know the legitimate boundaries here, especially members who have numerous posts/threads. I really hope that Tony's ban was a different foul than the others, because people who steal/lie/and rip other collectors off have a completely different and special place in my mind! We all have bad days, but IMO Ade+ Moderators have done a very decent job keeping the forum a clean, fun place and I trust that the decision was a wise one.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Originally Posted by Adrian
    Ned,
    Read Ade's comments above and it should sum it up very simply. If you had read his posts prior to me deleting them it would be very clear that his conduct was unacceptable - not for the first time. QUOTE:
    With respect Adrian, reading the above posts without any sign whatsoever that some (By qotd??) were deleted, I assumed that Ade was responding to Mo's (ObKrieiger's) question as to what happened to Las Vegas. Therefore it is not as simple as you would make it seem. Please do not insinuate that I have not read the postings here as wrote, I would appreciate it if you could point out to me why Tony (qotd) was banned. Not 'Blackheart 0866', not 'Las Vegas', but 'qotd'.

The reasons for those two characters having to go is plain to see, and justice has been SEEN to be done. But not in the case of 'qotd'. Re-read the thread yourself and tell me where I went wrong, I look forward to your reply old bean... QUOTE:

Oh well......Maybe later then.
    I agree 100%

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Tony, do not let this drop.

I expelled him on Jan 3rd.

I was very sad that a disabled ex serviceman would behave so dishonourably.

Cheers, Ade.
    Sounds like he was cheered on to me.
    no offence Ade.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast