Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Boston Marathon Bombing

Article about: Stretch his God Damn neck! And do it on live T.V.

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bombing

Sheer madness!....

?

This horrendous act of cowardess has sickened me, surely the time has come to treat these people as mass murderers and execute them at the earliest time after conviction,apart from letting them languish in prison for a few yrs while the process of endless appeals hamper due process itself,they insist its a war against the west so treat them as war criminal and do what the Nurenburg trials were designed for convicting the guilty and immediate execution thereafter , How many more poor innocent people have to lose their lives and leave loved ones mourning them ,It is a terribly sad day for the people of Boston and America as yet again the ugly head of terrorism shows its face.Prayer go to all those affected and especially those who died and the injured

I just heard the news and it really su*ks... But i would like to state that in a multycultural forum like this we must be very cautious about what we say and what statements we do! People gets killed in the Middle East every day from bombing attacks like this... Women and children die every day there! I think such matters must better not be posted in this forum as they might trigger annoying conversations! Just my opinion but we really must keep this forum what it is supposed to be!

Very sad news, praying for those who lost their lives today, and to all the innocent who were hurt today in this sincless bombing!

From Alex

?

Sad news indeed. At this point it seems, that a peaceful event bringing people together was turned into sheer terror by a cowardly act and lives lost. RIP.

'Experts' in the news hint that the nature and color of the explosion/ensuing smoke might be a hint as to the construction of the bomb; supposedly the billowing dirty-white explosion/smoke is a sign of a homemade device and for example not a sign of a professional device containing for example plastic explosives.

This to be taken with a grain of salt - all theories/leads seems at best a bit teneous at this point in time.

?

And the smell of cordite .... points to a low tech home made initiater rather than commercial/military grade ..

so sad to here that a peaceful event has been attacked like this. my prayers are out to all the victims and there families.

Just sickening, what is there to say. My thoughts are with the families, particularly that of the young victim. What is the point in all this.....

Quote by davejb View Post
    they insist its a war against the west so treat them as war criminal and do what the Nurenburg trials were designed for convicting the guilty and immediate execution thereafter....
    Dave,

Maybe you're jumping the gun here. Has it been proven yet that this is the work of Muslim/Arab terrorists, because that's what it seems your implying unless i've interpreted your words wrongly?

There's as much chance that this atrocity has been committed not by someone bearing the name Ali Baba but just as likely Ol' Bubba.

This is not helpful. Let's wait and see what investigations reveal before we start pointing fingers.

Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hey Gizmo, we live in a dangerous world. But most people forget that we, the U. S. has enemies. We must never forget that.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast