Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Boston Marathon Bombing

Article about: Stretch his God Damn neck! And do it on live T.V.

Default Boston Marathon Bombing

2 hrs ago at 250 pm there were 2 bombings at the Boston marathon...2 people are dead...many people are injured. Prayers to all those that were there. More info to be posted as it comes.

Time correction:.....409pm first explosion
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bombing

My heartfelt sympathies go to them and their families.

Ryan

1 of the bombs went off in the grandstands
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

They have found more bombs as well! Prayers go out to Boston and the families affected. I wish this stuff would come to an end!!!

A third bomb went off at the JFK Library

?

Two bombs went off near the marathon finish line area. Two more found unexploded. Another explosion at the JFK library.

They have shut down cell service to prevent other possible triggering devices from being used.

Can't reach family member.
    Regards,
    John

I hope forum member Jerry is o.k., he's there in Boston right now isn't he??

Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I've heard reports that 2 have died and there are 50 wounded with many being in critical condition with burns, severed limbs, etc.

I've also heard that the JFK library was an unrelated fire that just so happened to take place at the same time.

Initially there were hopes that this was a horrible accident... Malfunctioning equipment used to put on a huge public event. It's now confirmed that it was indeed an attack. 2 bombs at the finish line of the race, and another bomb that was disarmed by the authorities.

Quote by big ned View Post
    I hope forum member Jerry is o.k., he's there in Boston right now isn't he??

Ned.
    I hope he is well as the bombs went off at the finish line,,just as the runners were crossing so i hope he was not anywhere near where it happened.

The dazed, shocked images of people is really getting to me... Shades of 9/11...

Such a horrible world we live in sometimes...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast