Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Boston Redsocks Pitcher Kurt Shillings collection

Article about: This is from a few months back I just missed it. There is nothing he could of said or done or explained that would be sufficient to please the author. But he should have thought 19 years in

Default Boston Redsocks Pitcher Kurt Shillings collection

This is from a few months back I just missed it.
    There is nothing he could of said or done or explained that would be sufficient to please the author. But he should have thought
    19 years in the league has made over $110 million dollars.
    he clearly wasn't thinking before he posted stuff to facebook.
    I want to shake him

Here's Curt Schilling's Nazi memorabilia - Massachusetts news - Boston.com

MAP
    ?

What a joke. Idiots making these stupid self righteous comments. Like “I’ve noticed that there is some kind of fetish with Nazi uniforms,”.

Being a Yankees fan I was never a fan of Kurt ( ) but he's gone up a couple of notches on my list.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Got to admit he has some very nice items. I guess I would also if I made that much money!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hi, to post a WW2 collection and leave Germany out, just dont make sense. But there is a world of pent-up, paranoid people, who will never understand, or even try. We live in a world where we are judged by our hobby. So many, scared and offended, by just the image of a swastika , that they ban it. In turn, these people who judge and ban, are supposed to be acting in a manner of understanding peoples sensitivities, but in actuality, are acting very much like the regime that bothers them so much. Judging, banning, blind hatred of what they do not understand, reminds me of exactly what they are so against. In reality, there is no race, religion, or country, that is not guilty of "mans inhumanity to man". On another note, isnt there enough going on in the current history we live in, today, right now, to keep peoples minds occupied to a level that they leave others, and their hobbies and interests alone. Social media will be the death of us all [the human race].