Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

Article about: I just finished watching this excellent piece of cinematography. This movie is a must see and gives a glimpse in the separation of 2 peoples. The 2 young boys on the opposite side of the fen

Default The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

I just finished watching this excellent piece of cinematography. This movie is a must see and gives a glimpse in the separation of 2 peoples. The 2 young boys on the opposite side of the fence in class and culture.....awakens the fact of what happens to a race of people separated by ignorance of a warped thinking.
    The movie shows an excellent study of the uniforms which IMO are very close to being identical to period uniforms. The KL camp fencing are just as haunting to see as what is seen in the "After the battle forum". Here is a pic of the movie cover below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg pj.jpg (36.1 KB, 1632 views)
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default Re: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

Oh that is a great movie

A plus movie I must say. One of the few that tugged at my heart.

I wonder if its on netflix, I've always wanted to see this one, and the wifey may enjoy it also.

Update, yes it is on netflix, I will watch it this weekend, I wish schindlers list was on netflix but its not, I am hoping it comes out soon on blu ray so I can own a copy.

Good movie
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I got it at half priced books for $3.99

Very touching book and movie !! i saw both when i was in 8th ggrade and it was amazing to see how at heart they where the same!! Saddesst part is when.............!!

Quote by ww2relichunter View Post
    Very touching book and movie !! i saw both when i was in 8th ggrade and it was amazing to see how at heart they where the same!! Saddesst part is when............ !!
    Personally i like going to book stores and tearing out the last 5 pages of mystery novels so the plot isnt given away on Military forums
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Awww mannn why did I come back to read more, I never saw it and now I know the ending! Just for that I am telling everyone how titanic ends, the boat sinks dammit the boat sinks! Ha take that lol

?

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Awww mannn why did I come back to read more, I never saw it and now I know the ending! Just for that I am telling everyone how titanic ends, the boat sinks dammit the boat sinks! Ha take that lol
    The real question is what happens in the car? My mom always covered my eyes during that scene. LOL

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast