Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Britain leads the way! New Anti Terrorist Missile System Comes Into Service.

Article about: I love it! Nick

Default Britain leads the way! New Anti Terrorist Missile System Comes Into Service.

Although 10 years late and nearly £100,0000 over budget, British defence industries have finally delivered a deadly new anti terrorist missile system code named 'Barrage' to our forces in Afghanistan.

The weapons system has been used 'To great effect, scaring the hell out of the Taliban' says a local military source. Although details of the new super weapon are shrouded in secrecy, it is rumoured that each round fired costs '£25,000 a pop'.

Video: Army Unveils latest Anti-Terror Weapon - Sky News Video Player

Go get 'em lads!!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Default Re: Britain leads the way! New Anti Terrorist Missile System Comes Into Service.

Excellent!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Britain leads the way! New Anti Terrorist Missile System Comes Into Service.

That is superb, can't stop giggling to myself.

lol nice one ned

?

You've obviously got too much spare time Ned!

Lol! Thanks for sharing, Ned!

Regards

?

Well at least theres no way the Taliban can track it, its got its own guidance system, called expel air to air, very funny VT

I got an idea for Adrian Stevenson's next birthday! Does anyone have a Javelin lying around???

Regards

?

I wonder if that new weapon is stricktly to be used against soft targets

Regards Mark K

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast