Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Browsing the forum on one of those new fangled smart phone things.

Article about: However, is it option for the admin that forum is integrated in tapatalk?

?

Default Browsing the forum on one of those new fangled smart phone things.

I've had to bite the bullet and update my old fashioned push button mobile to one of those touch screen affairs. I won't get it for a week or two but I'm curious, does anyone use one of these to browse the forum? Any feedback on the ease or quality?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Browsing the forum on one of those new fangled smart phone things.

I'm currently waiting my blackberry to come but IMO it will be too slow to browse the forum. Especially this forum takes a lot of time to load even on my lap top connected with wi-fi on my home's router. Maybe it's because there are a lot of data and servers are used by a lot of members?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

I use the Samsung Galaxy s in the uk and the forum works great on it.

iPHONE 4 works great in the U.S

ERIC

What about tapatalk?
    Is the forum using this app or may be that this could use sometime?

I must admit my blackberry is a pain to use for the forum. I've used an iphone with decent results.

I use a Droid 2, and it works pretty well for me. I actually find it easier to just browse the site with my phone as opposed to using the mobile version.

I'm still learning to use one of these.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

You're a funny man Ned!lol. iPhone works well for me in Oz when I need my forum fix at work.

Iphone 5 works great with the forum.
    Morris

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast