Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Calling all german kamerade

Article about: Hi guys, this is for any of the German forum guys or anyone that lives in Germany. Me, my wife and another couple are looking to go to Munich for the Oktober Fest (yet again lol) and wonder

Default Calling all german kamerade

Hi guys, this is for any of the German forum guys or anyone that lives in Germany. Me, my wife and another couple are looking to go to Munich for the Oktober Fest (yet again lol) and wonder if any one knows of anywhere decent to stay for three nights without having to sell a kidney to pay for it. I have not been there for 4 years now and the yearning is back to go and have a wonder time (again) anyone any ideas?

Many thanks

Ben
    Ben

Default Re: Calling all german kamerade

Wish I could help you Ben but the last person I stayed with has passed away. I guess if I went back I'd be bending over to stay in a hotel.
    Enjoy.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Default Re: Calling all german kamerade

Quote by Rudolf Karl View Post
    Wish I could help you Ben but the last person I stayed with has passed away. I guess if I went back I'd be bending over to stay in a hotel.
    Enjoy.

Rudy
    Cheers Rudy, the problem is for the Fest dates they are all full!!! I was wondering if there were any pensions available still!
    Ben