Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cell phone camera pics

Article about: Got these photos from the website The Chive. Interesting way to modify your smart phone to take better pics. I don't know if this really works but thought it was interesting. Might have to g

Well I did spend a massive $4.25 for the mannequin head for my Arty Visor cap

Otto Carius.jpg

I just checked what my trusty Canon Ixus 75 is going for on ebay these days...$40 and up! Don't be tight people, equip yourselves with some proper tools for the job.

Here you go, I knew I still had it. Do you like how I blocked out the last name?
    But maybe that's just me as while we were in Moorea and Bora Bora two years ago we lost quite a bit of money. Luckily we were upgraded from the Royal overwater bungalow to the Presidential overwater bungalow. That was amazing!
    Sorry for the low quality picture, if you didn't know, my camera got stolen.
    Point being, maybe it isn't because of lack of funds or being cheap, but other circumstances. I do need to get a new one, however. That is, only if the above method doesn't work.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 09-28-2013 at 09:09 AM.

...Because there is often the pleasure of making something oneself.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Note I wasn't saying it was a bad thing. I could careless how one displays their own collection as long as it's not in a destructive manner. I was just using a comparison, that's all.

Okay, I tried it . IT WORKS!! You just have to hold very still
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like it and my try it myself. Your photos look great Dean, too.

Glenn, please don't be judgmental about money. I would eat dog food for a month to get a decent Militaria item excuse me, my dog food is ready..

Thanks Y-C this is my crappy iPad camera, too!

I am a tight git too. I like the results!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade , you can have dinner at my house anytime
    Glenn, nice arty set up! I also love the Otto Carius autographed picture
    Cody, do they usually use close combat clasps to cover up last names on documents in Hawaii?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast