Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Charlie Snyder Finally Makes It Into Worldwide News.

Article about: This article in the Daily Mail is a hoot. Some poor sap (or could that be marketing genius) of a "Mantiques" dealer has an alleged pair of Eva Braun's flimsies for sale at a price

MAP
    ?

Quote by avenger View Post
    One good one by accident?

If a person paid 3 million USD for even a legitimate trunk of AH stuff, I can't imagine a trunk holding enough items to recuperate 3 million. That's a lot of serving trays and sugar spoons.
    I think the trunk keeps on getting refilled.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Any info on that soldier?

What is sad is the fact that the article gives free advertising to Snyder and it will likely bring gullible new customers to him.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

EEEEEK ! ..... and I've just watched Jurassic Park ....... My God the DNA !!!! .....
    ... I hope they have not been sold to a mad scientist on a remote island !!

...... Hiltlersarus's ......... !!!
    Last edited by Gary J; 06-04-2015 at 09:06 AM.

?

Quote by Gary J View Post
    EEEEEK ! ..... and I've just watched Jurassic Park ....... My God the DNA !!!! .....
    ...... Hiltlersaus's ......... !!!
    LMAO!!!!!
    Who knows what/who's DNA they could get off that panty pudding.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

I shouldn't weigh in as I have never bought or met old Charlie talked to him once in the 80 by phone trying to locate some items and he assured me he would have them never heard back from him some other collectors couldn't believe I asked him anything so his reputation goes way back I get a kick out of reading articles and opinions about him he has built up quite a reputation that is for sure. timothy

?

Quote by Gary J View Post

...... Hiltlersarus's ......... !!!
    Naaah, most likely tiny greedy Snydersuarus A vicious specie who walks over dead bodies to make a nest of soft soft dollar bills.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    I write up a certificate of authenticity which satisfies the buyer.'
    That sentence in itself is scary.... " which satisfies the buyer " ....never mind the authenticity of the item, which is pushed aside ...lets " SELL THE ITEM " ..and use the " Whatever It Takes " approach.

People fall prey into what ever is written on paper as " Golden Truth " ..( other than what is necessitated / deemed as official legal ) ..yet in this circumstance its not the paper that makes the artifact authentic..its the study and research of it,, which all of those who are here and are studied know this.

" Deer in the Headlights " are those who would rather rely 100% on the mercy of dealers. The Deer may as well get smashed all over the road by a truck..which the Deer would be deserving of a hit ..instead of running when seeing something of the unknown coming toward them.

Some Auction / Slaughterhouses are notorious in writing these toilet paper written love stories..to those bidding a few thousand $$$ on a backwards Swastika. ..and all because..the "buyer " wants to be lazily satisfied and held hostage in the hands of Snake Oil Salesmen.

Who is really at Fault here ?...is it Good Ole Mr Snyder ? or is it the Sluggard that takes food in their hand but don't even lift it to their mouth ?

hqdefault.jpg

The person who leaves the back door wide open at night for raccoons to come in and tear up the home foraging for food..is the one at fault for not closing it and protecting their home and in this case their Wallet. Yet Predatators are just what they are and are equally to blame for "knowingly" taking advantage. Just my opinion of course
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123