Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Check this out folks

Article about: Bones of Nazi Hess exhumed from pilgrimage grave | Reuters

Default Re: Check this out folks

How very sad.....they can't even let a person rest in peace. William

?

Very sad. He was the only one who tried to make a peace treaty but was shot down and screwed like the lot of 'em. I wonder what would have happened if he actually made it to the Duke of Hamilton. Poor chap.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by totenkopfDean View Post
    Very sad. He was the only one who tried to make a peace treaty but was shot down and screwed like the lot of 'em. I wonder what would have happened if he actually made it to the Duke of Hamilton. Poor chap.
    Great pics!

Mike

?

My understanding was that his body was exumed with the permishion of the family as his grave sight had been vandalised many times over the years. And the other reason I heard was that it was becoming quite a shrine to the neo-nazies.

Regards Mark K

One point that allways gets me with how Hess was incarcerated etc was that apart from being a member of the Nazi Party and one of the more elite members he actually did not commit any crime other than being there. He flew to England before the really bad death camp atrocities began so how could they have implicated him so heavily as a war crimminal when people like Mengele who was responsible for many thousands of deaths continued to openly prosper after WW2. But it is sad when a mans bones cant rest where they were buried. Tim.

Quote by totenkopfDean View Post
    Fascinating point that mate! There were a few in English high society and indeed politics that would have rather remained friends with Germany regardless of what Germany's and Hitler's intentions were towards Europe. Hitler greatly admired the English as fellow 'Aryan's'/Anglo Saxons and wanted to remain at peace with us. I know this may be wrong thing to add as i dont agree with what the Nazi's did to the Jews, Gypsies and any others they deemed as unfit races but i cant help wondering if wed all be better off right now. The Germans had no intention of wiping the English race out-and the "we wouldnt be here now" saying is a little missguided. I think where Hitler went badly wrong was persecuting the very people he should have took on his side-the Jews as they had the finance and there were many very good Jewish scientists who could have helped him win his war, as it was most of them fled to the USA and the UK when the pre-death camp deportations began. Regards, Tim.

I would have loved to talk with him..