Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Christmas Presents

Article about: Same every year. A sweat shirt and a pair of jeans.

Default Christmas Presents

Hi, i know its still a bit early but any of you have any suspicion on whats coming?
    My bush hat and suspenders are here, but theres is one more i have seen.
    Its was too heavy and was not covered, so its right in plain sight waiting for me at midnight.
    A special limited edition of the IWM ww2 books.
    4 huge books Complete with copies of documents, cds........
    I believe only 1500 were made.
    I toke a couple of snaps when no one was looking
    Cant wait to put my hands on it.
    Cheers
    Nuno
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Christmas Presents

merry xmas nuno.

I will get my presents within next hour. I'm afraid that I will get another pair of socks...

A pair of Dunlop carpet slippers and a Terrys Chocolate Orange.......The anticipation is killing me I can tell yer.......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    A pair of Dunlop carpet slippers and a Terrys Chocolate Orange.......The anticipation is killing me I can tell yer.......
    Ha! Wayback When, I just happened to mention to my youngsters that I would quite like a chocolate orange for Christmas, thus releasing them of the burden of searching a more expensive gift.
    That was about 1990.
    I'm sitting here now, eying up three suspiciously cuboid presents. What can they be? I've even got one from the ex-wife this year...........

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Following my trip to Gallipoli this year my daughter has bought me this book

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

What im being given is a electric razor and a jumper.
    What i brought myself was a few items that i will post here over next few days.
    If only people thought of gifts like i did....

Hi Nuno make sure you post a picture of you in the Bush Hat and Suspenders. Merry Christmas.

Martin

I have also bought another item for me, but got delayed, so will only arrive after Christmas.

- - Updated - -

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    merry xmas nuno.
    Merry Christmas Mate

My wife gave me mine early ( 2 more SS standards ) which she still finds it hard to understand why I would want something that resembles a childs toy. I said "if the shoe fits wear it!!" so Im wearing it right now and playing with it a day early. The new standards are on the right of the first photo "Oberbayern" and "Berlin Brandenburg". I put an SA dagger in the photo for size and I made the bottom stands for the poles as they didnt come with stands. I have putting a display together and needed a couple of more Standards. She just doesnt understand that one Standard is not as effective as 4!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast