Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Classifieds.... whats the point??

Article about: Just want to vent my frustration, there are 3 items in the classifieds from different sellers that I want to purchase. PMs sent..... no replys. Not even a "sorry its sold" so my po

Default Classifieds.... whats the point??

Just want to vent my frustration, there are 3 items in the classifieds from different sellers that I want to purchase.
    PMs sent..... no replys.
    Not even a "sorry its sold"
    so my point is, why list it, or why not mark it as sold, or why don't I just keep my money and buy the items elsewhere?

aghhhhhhh

Sorry. vent over.

?

The point is that it's a way for collectors to buy and sell items of militaria to fellow collectors.

You are the only one who can choose where to spend your money, you don't have to spend it here and if the sellers don't reply to your messages then it's their loss.

Have you checked to see if the members selling these items have been online since you sent the PMs?

How long have you left it since sending the messages?

Let me know which items they are and I will look into it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I have to be honest someone asked about one of my items for sale a while back to which I did not respond, just busy and he was from the US and the postage would have been a deal killer IMO. I probably should have but I was doing a 180 mile a day commute and then hand excavating a big trench so I was very tired, though apologies are probably in order to him as it was rude of me. I pulled all my items since then as most of those who enquired about items never got back to me after my first response to them and it does not seem like a good time to be selling unless you are giving it away.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by bananamafia View Post
    Just want to vent my frustration, there are 3 items in the classifieds from different sellers that I want to purchase.
    PMs sent..... no replys.
    Not even a "sorry its sold"
    so my point is, why list it, or why not mark it as sold, or why don't I just keep my money and buy the items elsewhere?

aghhhhhhh

Sorry. vent over.
    Well, it turns out that it was all down to a little glitch in the system.
    so i appologize for my previous rant,

?

Quote by bananamafia View Post
    Well, it turns out that it was all down to a little glitch in the system.
    so i appologize for my previous rant,
    Not a problem. I rant once in a while also.
    Usually when my wife has gone into the other room and can't here what I am saying. I am a badass when she can't see or hear me.