MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Collecting T.R. Postal Issues & Related Material

Article about: Here is an excellent website for those members interested in collecting T.R. postal issues and related material. Operations Cornflakes

Default Collecting T.R. Postal Issues & Related Material

Here is an excellent website for those members interested in collecting T.R. postal issues and related material.

Operations Cornflakes

?

Very interesting information friend.

I'm very surprised that there aren't more interested militaria collectors having even a slight interest in this area. Either the T.R. period or the U.S. wartime period is a colorful collecting period. Stamps were an intricate part of moral boosting both to men and women in the service and on the home fronts. Not to forget that the wartime issues make a nice part of one's militaria display or simply by themselves.

Here are just a few examples including a related item (stamp machine)

imagesCAETFPER.jpg imagesCAG6LR4V.jpg

Quote by Richard Kimmel View Post
    I'm very surprised that there aren't more interested militaria collectors having even a slight interest in this area. Either the T.R. period or the U.S. wartime period is a colorful collecting period. Stamps were an intricate part of moral boosting both to men and women in the service and on the home fronts. Not to forget that the wartime issues make a nice part of one's militaria display or simply by themselves.

It happens. An interesting article on something about which I had not heard about previously. Thanks for posting it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Some of the postal stamps produced by Polish graphic artists who were PoWs in Woldenberg Oflag IIC PoW camp are also highly sought after by collectors....true artworks in miniature!
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Feld/Field Post material is an intricate part of wartime stamp collecting as well.

FELDPOST POW.jpg FELDPOST POW X.jpg

A great philately auction site I have purchased from in the past is:

www.stamps-pl.com

Although the item descrptions are in Polish the section headings can be read in English. The archived results retain the image files so make a comprehensive visual reference.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.