Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Is this collection authentic?

Article about: Thinking about purchasing the following collection. I know they aren't ideal up-close photos, but I was just wanting some other opinions regarding the originality. So please if you see somet

Default Is this collection authentic?

Thinking about purchasing the following collection. I know they aren't ideal up-close photos, but I was just wanting some other opinions regarding the originality. So please if you see something that does not look right/authentic let me know in the comments. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO POST VALUES, so please refrain. I'm just looking for opinions as to if these are authentic originals. Thank you!

Also, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section, I just wanted to keep everything in one post.

Militaria by Joe Smo | Photobucket

I took a look and didn't see anything that stands out as a blatant fake...Of course closer examination could prove otherwise...Maybe someone else sees something I missed...
    cheers, GLenn

The name, "Militaria by Joe Smo" is somewhat unsettling, but I agree with Glenn, looks good at a glance.

The only thing we request is that you save the photos and post them directly here. If not, this thread will become useless in the future.
    Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

For accurate appraisal, individual close up pictures are required. Asking the membership to authenticate this many items from these lousy pictures is too much. Self education is the key to successful collecting.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.