Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Collection for sale

Article about: Lots of SS "stuff" therein those photos! .... like walking through a serious MINEFIELD for me! (lol) .... I have learned collecting SS stuff is not for the faint at heart!! ... nee

?

Default Collection for sale

I will share some photos of his collection here just for interest. Im sure to still find something nice and original

1121.JPG1122.JPG1112.JPG1113.JPG1114.JPG1115.JPG1116.JPG1117.JPG1118.JPG1119.JPG

MAP
    ?

Be very very careful. From what I can see, in just looking at the one SS helmet photo, all of the 4 appear to be fake.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank you for the advice MAP, I will definitely not buy anything unless I am happy with it and have the authenticity confirmed by people who know more than me.

Just for interest sake, the older gentleman selling his collection is aware that some items are reproductions and was open to authenticating his items and to learn something new himself.

This is why I love WRF and the help here is amazing!

?

Lots of SS "stuff" therein those photos! .... like walking through a serious MINEFIELD for me! (lol) .... I have learned collecting SS stuff is not for the faint at heart!! ... need to be a Jedi master for that stuff (..and I am not).