Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Collectors Beware of Craigslist Scam

Article about: I hope this SOB get taken down..

?

Default Re: Collectors Beware of Craigslist Scam

IMG_2615.JPGYou now know he is white and has a star tattoo on his right wrist!!!!! and from the paint on his hand he might work as a painter!!!!!

?

Deluxxe, sorry to hear of your misfortune mate but good advice from the guys, now go and nail the b@*t@rd.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    IMG_2615.JPGYou now know he is white and has a star tattoo on his right wrist!!!!! and from the paint on his hand he might work as a painter!!!!!
    Who knows, the sorry SOB might of pulled those off google images.. But every picture seems to have wood flooring.

Thanks for all the extra info . I'll take all the info needed to nail this bottom feeder

If you go, take friends. Strength and safety in numbers

?

There is a law firm right across the street from the 2006 Waterbury address I gave you. Its call Sleibi law firm and the PH # is 216-251-8800. Maybe they would look into you inquiry about Mr.Spring living at that addy. That Google street view works great!!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    There is a law firm right across the street from the 2006 Waterbury address I gave you. Its call Sleibi law firm and the PH # is 216-251-8800. Maybe they would look into you inquiry about Mr.Spring living at that addy. That Google street view works great!!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Gave the 216-221-8287 a call and someone picked it up that could barely speak english. Their a "spanish family" as she put it

I wouldnt doubt if Mr. Spring has moved a few times. Last time I talked to him demanding a tracking number he said " He was in the middle of a move ( which i think is BS), had stuff everywhere and would call me back in 10 minutes when he found it". He of course never did.

Quote by DeLuxxe View Post
    Gave the 216-221-8287 a call and someone picked it up that could barely speak english. Their a "spanish family" as she put it

I wouldnt doubt if Mr. Spring has moved a few times. Last time I talked to him demanding a tracking number he said " He was in the middle of a move ( which i think is BS), had stuff everywhere and would call me back in 10 minutes when he found it". He of course never did.
    You're in TX and he's in OH, of course you're not going to drive for the $300. I would not make physical contact with him, as much as it sounds like a good idea. Call the police or certify-mail him at the address to see if he lives there. In your letter let him know you will call the police and take him to court. These are your only real options and both keep you safe. There are people crazier than you and I and all of us put together. The $300 it's not worth death! It is fun to think about kicking his butt though
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

You can mail a letter to him and request that the post office send you the change of address. By Putting on the envelope your addy in the left corner, His in the middle and then write off to the side
    "Return to sender, Do not forward. Forwarding address requested".
    I've done it and It works!!!!!! Then when you get his new Addy, contact the local PD and file a complaint!!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    That is really bad - I hope it will get resolved.
    How about WRF road trip to Lakewood ?
    I have spring break starting friday at 1 I am in if others go

?

Hopefully you can nail this scumbag! This is the reason i hate CL but the deals sometimes come with a positive and negative outcomes...
    Keep us updated!
    Ryan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast