Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Collectors classifieds, collect-militaria.com

Article about: Sirs, As a Military classifieds. WW1 and WW2 Militaria. Buy sell collectors ads is a part of War relics forum to supply the collectors with a good source of buy-sell militaria, we are allway

?

Default Collectors classifieds, collect-militaria.com

Sirs,
    As a Military classifieds. WW1 and WW2 Militaria. Buy sell collectors ads is a part of War relics forum to supply the collectors with a good source of buy-sell militaria, we are allways had headaches from this source like a hundreds of evereday spam as a mobile phone and other junk sales, also some of the frauds discovered on the site.
    We've found a way to prevent the frauds and spam by adding a cost of 2 USD for each of advertisement, the duration of the add is up to 1 year, we think that 2 USD is nothing to pay for a valuable place for sale your items and promoting your business. But every time after adding the cost, we can controll all of the frauds, and make a site clean from a spam.
    Also there will be some free hours available for forum members, to place the advertisements free, which would be moderated by a forum stuff.
    With best regards,
    Dimas
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default Re: Collectors classifieds, collect-militaria.com

i would like to know how charging $2.00 for every ad listed will thwart spam and fraud...is this for new software or what?...i believe spam filters are generally available for free somewhere,as is software to prevent such encroachment,,,still confused about how charging to sell an item will prevent fraud...i'm listening....
    Last edited by militarymania; 05-08-2010 at 12:59 AM.

Default Re: Collectors classifieds, collect-militaria.com

That's a great idea Dimas. I noticed more and more ads slipping through the filters. Two dollars for a one year ad has got to be one of the best deals on the planet. Adm. guys, thanks for your hard work.

Take care,
    Jay