Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Cool finds in a shed

Article about: I spent my day off today chasing a lead I had on a box of bits. Turns out they had a helmet shell too, a nice surprise (for the helmet geeks (like me), it is a ND Quist M42 ). The guy was no

Talking Cool finds in a shed

I spent my day off today chasing a lead I had on a box of bits. Turns out they had a helmet shell too, a nice surprise (for the helmet geeks (like me), it is a ND Quist M42 ). The guy was not a vet but I'm guessing a previous owner of the house was. This stuff was in a shed that was emptied before being smashed to bits, I'm glad they bothered to clear it out first. The best part is he only wanted 30 for everything, even the box it came in is pretty cool

The guy said there was some more stuff in the loft but they have not cleared that out yet. I helpfully offered to help them if they needed an extra pair of hands Watch this space!

I'll do more detailed threads in the appropriate sections, I want some feedback on the dark green brushed on paint on the lid particularly. I just had a few minutes between putting the baby to bed and having dinner

Hope you like folks!

shedstuff.jpgstamp1.jpgbadgesfront.jpgoxoclose.jpg

?

Default Re: Cool finds in a shed

Nice finds.

Nice little haul
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Cheers guys, I was supposed to be taking a break from adding to the collection for a while