MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Craigslist help

Article about: Any luck? awesome find, id keep it all intact as mentioned you can always buy a single patch but things like these are harder to come across. As for collecting I believe US is collected way

?

Default Craigslist help

Guys found this on craigs list.. what do you guys think,,
    Ryan

Default Re: Craigslist help

I would tear it apart and the stuff on it. Take that collar tab, Luftwaffe eagle, M43 patch, HJ armband looking thing, Police eagle for sure, and the the rest to sell.

Hmmm. I've never seen a piece like this. It appears to be a memento of a Gent's service in the 4th armored. It appears to be post war made? I.M.O

?

I offerd 30$ is that ok?
    Ryan

The police ones will fall appart if you take them off. But for 30 bucks, I would take it!

Quote by MrMosel View Post
    Hmmm. I've never seen a piece like this. It appears to be a memento of a Gent's service in the 4th armored. It appears to be post war made? I.M.O
    Probably post war made. Unless some soldiers grouped this thing together in the final days of the war. Maybe these guys got bored and started sewing stuff together. Maybe some people from holland made it for the americans. Who knows!

I would think so. I like the piece of what appears to be an HJ armband. I also would keep the polizei eagles, the luftwaffe eagle and the M43 trapezoid, and see what I could get for the rest. Unless there is great provenance to the piece, then that might change. But $30 would be worth the risk.

If the patches are good that's a pretty good price. Like NoobKilla73 stated if their good you could just keep the patches and sell the leftover (If there's any thing worth selling.)

To be honest I would buy that Luftwaffe eagle for $10 from you, if you buy it.

Quote by MrMosel View Post
    If the patches are good that's a pretty good price. Like NoobKilla73 stated if their good you could just keep the patches and sell the leftover (If there's any thing worth selling.)
    I noticed people don't go as crazy over American stuff as German stuff. The Third Reich will always have the coolest uniforms.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast